Thursday, March 15, 2012

Chapter 22, or 21/31/35 and no, those are not my measurements...part 2 of 5


                             **Be sure to read part 1 first**

           My friend Rochelle lives in Waikiki.  I called her a couple of days before my trip to tell her I was going to be on her Island and found out she was getting divorced.  And it was her birthday.  I knew we were going to have to hang out.
            We went to this Irish pub called Kelley O’Neil’s - a beer drinking, tequila shooting, Irish band playing, kick ass pub.  We danced, we made friends, and I got so many free drinks for Rochelle it was stupid.  I would go up to a guy or a group of guys and say, “Excuse me, it’s my friend’s birthday and she’s getting divorced.  Don’t you think that merits a drink?”  It got her beers and shots, and it got me a few shots too. 
            I think we had talked to just about everyone in the pub and then we came across a new group.  There were three of them and they bought us a round of Red Headed Sluts.  I don’t actually like those because of the Jager, but I had red hair and they thought it was appropriate and it’s hard to argue with a free shot.
            One of the guys was especially attractive and actually started talking to me.  His name was Attractive Stranger, he was 31 and he was from Pennsylvania.  We talked for a little while, I don’t remember what about and then he asked me if I wanted to go for a walk on the beach with him.  I said, “I don’t even know you, you could be a murderer.”  But then he laughed and kissed me and told me I was beautiful so naturally, I couldn’t resist. 
            One of Rochelle’s girlfriends had come to join us so I asked them if I should go for a walk on the beach with this guy I just met.  They said definitely, and Rochelle pulled two condoms out of her purse and put them in my bra.  I said, “I don’t need those, I’m not doing that!”  But I didn’t give them back (because I was going to do that, I just didn’t want Attractive Stranger to know).
            We walked to the beach and down to the sand and started kissing.  He took off his shirt and laid it on the sand so I had something to sit on.  What a gentleman, right?  Then I fulfilled my lifelong fantasy and boned on the beach.  Of course, the person in my fantasy wasn’t necessarily a stranger, but we take what we can get.
            Attractive Stranger carried my shoes for me on our walk back from the beach and I called Rochelle.  I told her where to meet us, she called a cab, and we all headed back to her place.  In the morning, before Attractive Stranger left, we had a quick good-bye shag; which meant that he was no longer a one night stand I had in Hawaii - he was an almost fling I had in Hawaii.  Much more respectable, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment